The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation intended to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It aims to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data. This affects any business or website that interacts with EU citizens.
In order to shop at aint-a-sticker.com, you will need to register. Registration is deemed valid, when you have provided the required information about yourself and moved forward. It is up to you to sign up via email, your Facebook account or with Google. Registering your data will allow us to verify your identity every time you visit our website or contact us directly.
At the moment of registration you may opt to join the community of aint-a-sticker.com. Checking the box would allow you to connect with members of the site as well as leave comments, follow people and more. Your nickname, profile image, and public activity will be visible on the site. If this is not something you consider valuable, uncheck the box “Join this site’s community” before moving forward.
We will collect additional personal data for the order to be finalized and better service you:
- Your email address and / or phone number will be used to communicate with you about your order as well keep you informed about any changes to our services
- Your name and surname as well as correct address are essential for the stickers to reach you without delay. Your phone number will allow the courier to contact you to make sure you are at home or other predefined address to accept the shipment
- Your payment information, for example, your payment card details. This is needed to accept the payment and give refund as well as keep a record of any and all financial transactions we have done with you
- Your purchase history will allow us to better understand your needs and offer you more of what you may like. It is also an important part of our contract and it will allow us to handle the refund, if needed, in a timely manner
- Your contact history with us (via email, Social media or phone) will be used to better our services and provide the needed support
- Information from Social Media or accounts you link to us to better understand what you like and offer you stickers we think you may like. It is important for us to know what you think about us, therefore, we will follow your views and opinions, which you share about us on Social Media
Any and all of your personal data may be used for marketing purposes only if you have consented accordingly on our website at the moment of registration or purchase. Such consent, if expressed, may be called off later on at any point in time.
Any and all of your personal data, which is provided by you to us, shall be deemed confidential. However, in order to be able to provide services to you, we will share your data with our partners, in particular:
- The website host, who helps us run our business. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. Your data is stored on secure servers behind a firewall.
- Companies that allow to get your purchases to you, i. e. payment service providers and delivery companies. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. We may use services of one or a few delivery companies, which are defined in our Terms and conditions.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
We may also provide third parties with aggregated and anonymised information and analytics about our customers. Before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If your details change, remember that you need to update your data on our website so that we can continue giving you our best service. We shall not process your data longer than required. Data processed for the purpose of contract execution shall be deleted 10 (ten) years after the contract was entered into.
You are most welcome to contact us at , if you would like to:
• access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you
• know more about the third parties we may share personal data with, or how to find out more on how they will use your data